Sellers themselves are responsible for delivering their sold goods to the buyers. Please, be aware if you are using delivery or fulfillment services as you will be responsible if your buyer does not receive their product or order. Rajasthan Living won’t be responsible for any of the problems. If you’re selling at Rajasthan Living you need to agree with the following terms:
- You need to provide us with your accurate “dispatches from” address.
- Dispatch the items immediately after they are sold. This means that you must ship each item within 30 days of purchase unless you specify the reason in your processing time or have agreed to a different delivery period with the buyer via messages. You need to obtain buyer consent before updating your processing time for a specific order.
- Comply with all international delivery and customs regulations.
- You need to dispatch to the address listed on the Rajasthan living Receipt.
- When you send an order, mark it as dispatched, or use the postage label you bought on Etsy, which automatically marks your order as dispatched. Remember that you can mark an order as dispatched only after it has actually been dispatched. When you mark an order as dispatched, the buyer will receive a notification.
- Do charge an appropriate amount for postage.
In the unlikely event, if no order arrives, be prepared to provide valid proof of dispatch. Valid proof of dispatch must show that the item was actually sent and it was sent to an address provided on Rajasthan living.
But don’t worry, Rajasthan provides protection to vendors who meet the requirements of our Vendor Protection Program.