Return Policy For Customers
Return or exchange policies are very important for an online business because sometimes customer only buys the product when they found a good policy regarding returns or exchange. If you wish to exchange or return your product, the seller from whom you purchased it can assist you with this. Each vendor residing in Rajasthan manages its own return and exchange policies. Go through the process if you wish to return, or exchange your product.
Steps to get help with your order
- Visit the website www.rajasthanliving.com.
- Log in to your respective account.
- Click on Order.
- You will be able to return the product if your product is returnable by the seller.
- Only after that you will see the “Refund” option in your order list.
- After that you have to fill few fields and enter the details of the refund request.
What to do if I checked out as a guest?
If you had checked out as a guest and were not able to claim your order or refund, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your email account.
- Locate the email receipt that you received after ordering the product.
- Then you have to send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After that We will then help you link your order directly to your account.
Return policy for Vendors
Rajasthanliving.com is a marketplace where every seller gets independence to run their shop. only sellers will make the refund, return or exchange policies and only they are liable for their policies. Policies will be different from shop to shop.
As a seller, you need to be transparent while mentioning policies regarding refund, return or exchange like:
- Will you accept a return or not?
- At what time you may accept return.
- Who will pay the cost of return or exchange made by the customer?
- You need to issue a refund for the returned item.
- Give Rajasthan living proof of shipping of a replacement item.